Each day we all face the possibilities of getting some type of illnesses. Each day we live, we face common colds, allergies, flu, pneumonia, joint injuries and so on. Each day we live, we face the chances of reducing our life expectancy because at any moment someone could die from an accident or violence. Violence takes place in all our communities, which each day we all face the risk of becoming the next victim. Sure, you can spend your life in blindness believing that it can’t happen to you, but what happens on the day it does happen to you or someone you love. Are you ready to face the reality then? If you built your strengths, you would prepare for the unknown or inevitable because the fact is it can happen to you.
Facing reality head-on is something many people dread. The fact is when you face reality head-on you are preparing to take action when the day arrives. For instance, if you prepare to prevent hurricanes or tornadoes from destroying your home, you are taking steps to live healthier and happier, since you will be prepared if that day arrives. Likewise, when you consider healthy aging, if you take steps now you will be prepared to endure whatever doors open in your future, including disease, wrinkles, and so on.
On this note we are going to discuss a few ailments or conditions that all people may face as they begin to age.
Your brain is a natural gift that holds dendrites, blood cells, tissues, cells, etc, and all these elements channel down to your central nervous system. (CNS) As you start to age, your brain will decrease its flow of blood and your many levels of chemicals in the brain and body will decline as they go through the senescence of change. This means that your CNS will also decline its functions.
Moreover, when you begin aging you eyes are affected as well. As you grow older, the lens will stiffen. Your retina may feel less responsive to daylight or artificial light. In addition, your pupils may start to react slower.
How the ears, mouth and smell are affected:
As you begin to age your may find that your high-pitch hearing frequencies are less responsive. Your nose may not have the ability to identify scents or odors. In addition, you may not like the foods you once enjoyed since your tastes will change as well.
How aging affects the heart:
Aging affects the heart. Aging causes the pulse acceleration to lower. Your blood and heart muscles will stiffen and decrease production. In addition, your heart may not respond to natural things it once responded to at one time.
Your lungs will lose its ability to obtain air, moving it freely as it once did. Each breath you take will not carry the oxygen it once did to your blood. Aging will also change your liver. Your liver may reduce in size. Your liver may also decrease its blood flow.
As you grow older and these elements of your makeup change, it will affect your kidneys, bladder, colon, or large intestines, skin, immune system, metabolism, and your reproductive organs. A male will lose his reproductive organs ability to function proper, since the prostate glands will enlarge. The male will also lose reproduction of testosterone echelons. In addition, the blood will cease its flow to the male organs, such as the penis.
As you grow older you will experience many changes, which is why it is time to say now, it can happen to me and do something about it.
What To Read Next?
✅ Ideas for seniors in financial trouble
- How To Design Your Own Eco-Friendly Sustainable Personalised Funeral?
- Baby Boomers Retiring: Does The Market Understand Their Characteristics?
- Preparing For Retirement – Are You Ready?
✅ Home improvement & remodeling for the retirement home
- How To Make Your Home Healthy & Improve Your Living Environment For Older Adults?
- Easy Home Improvement Projects To Sweeten Retirement Lifestyle
- Geriatric Care Management: What Does a Geriatric Consultant Do?
✅ Help for seniors with disabilities and special needs
- How To Help The Elderly With Vision Problems? Gadgets For Seniors With Poor Eyesight
- Assisted Living Center FAQs: 2022 Most Frequent Questions For Elderly Parents Health Care
- 2022 Solve The Myth Of Assisted Living Centers: Stop Feeling Guilty And Learn How To Help Your Aging Parents
✅ How can you be at peace with others?
- 2022 Best Family Holiday Ideas: Fun Places And Activities With Your Grandchildren
- Senior Relationship Issues: Marriage Vs Living Together After 60
- How To Live Longer And Stronger? 17+ Little Things That Can Help!
✅ What to do when feeling bored and lonely?
- Word Games For Seniors To Do: 15 Anagrams And Answers To Train Your Brain
- Must-Know Top 2022 Websites For Boomers And Seniors Life Planning
- Where To Find Computer And Technology Classes For Older Adults?
✅ How to stay mentally and physically healthy for older adults?
High Contrast Large Print Computer Keyboard ???????? See Current Price There is a lady I met while visiting someone in a rehab center. She has a computer and loves to email...
Consumer behavior is one of the most important factors that marketers spend a lot of time pondering. Demographics, geography, psychographics, among others, all play a vital role in determining how...